We use a UC864 and installed the USB driver found in 'TelitUC864USBDriverWindows Desktop2000XPVistaWindows Desktop2000,XP,Vista'. Unfortunately it don’t work as expected.
This Telit Mini PCIe is a series of LTE category 1 module adopting standard PCI Express® MiniCard form factor (Mini PCIe). It is optimized for LTE low category networks and are available in single-mode and 3G/2G fallback.
Telit Usb Driver Usb
You can easily insert a Mini PCIe module in Base HAT then start using cellular internet with your Raspberry Pi. Only USB communication is available.
- In the Software, Firmware, & Drivers section, clickDownloadto download the Windows USB Driver and save the driver to your computer. Extract the files to your computer.
- Telit USB Drivers for Windows Desktop 1.13.0000 Zip archive with Telit cellular modules USB drivers installers for Windows 7, 8.x, 10 both x86 and x64 system.
Download EVK/EVB Drivers Below you can find the available set of USB drivers to be used in conjunction with Telit EVK2 and/or Telit EVB, in order to thoroughly test the performance of Telit modules and all their accessories. Please refer to the appropriate documentation in order to connect and operate correctly with Telit devices. Reproduction forbidden without Telit Communications PLC written authorization. 10.3 USB Driver 52 10.3.1 Ubuntu 52 11 Document History 53. LE910 V2 SERIES PORTS ARRANGEMENTS 1vv0301252 Rev. 0. 2016-02-10 7 of 54 Reproduction forbidden without Telit.
- LTE FDD Cat.1, 3GPP release 9 compliant
- Data: LTE Cat.1 Uplink up to 5Mbps & Downlink up to 10 Mbps
- Built in UDP/TCP/FTP/SMTP stack
- SMS over IMS
- Control via AT commands
- Simultaneous support of GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS
- Video/Music Streaming
- Large Data Downloads and Uploads
- LTE Dongle/Router
- Mobile Internet Hotspot
- High-speed GPS Tracking
- Real-time Environmental Monitoring
- Smart City & Agriculture Applications
- Smart Parking
- Security & Asset tracking
LTE: Sixfab LTE Antennas
- 1x Telit Mini PCIe CAT 1 Module