Sri Rajiv dixit on Arogya Rahasya ( TELUGU)Part 1 - Duration: 1:29:01. IMPACT FOUNDATION 73,685 views. Sri Rajiv Dixit Arogya Rahasya - 24: శుద్ధమైన నూనె. ఆరోగ్య రహస్యాలు (Arogya Rahasya in Telugu) by by Rajiv Dixit ఇక్కడ క్లిక్ చేయండి 'ఆరోగ్య రహస్యాలు'(తెలుగు) ఆడియో ఫైల్స్ కొరకు (Click here to see 'Rajiv Dixit - Arogya Rahasya in Telugu audio files). Astanga Samgraha Of Vagbhata - Volume 1 by K.R. Srikantha Murthy. Contents: Ayuskamiya adhyaya (desire for long life) Sisyopanayaniya adhyaya (initiation of pupil) Dincarya adhyaya (daily regimen) Rtucarya adhyaya (seasonal regimen) Roganutpadaniya adhyaya (prevention of diseases) Dravadravya vijnaniya adhyaya (knowledge of liquid materials) Annasvarupa vijnaniya adhyaya (knowledge of diet. Rajiv Dixit - Arogya Rahasya (Telugu) Topics Rajiv, Dixit, lectures, Telugu Language Telugu. Rajiv Dixitji lectures in Telugu. Addeddate 2013-12-12 15:19:01 Identifier.
|Real Name||Rajiv Dixit|
|Professions||Scientist, Social Activist|
|Famous For||Delivering Health and Social Tips|
|Date of Birth||30 November 1967|
|Age (At the time of Death)||43 Years|
|Birthplace||Nah, Atrauli, Aligarh, U.P., India|
|Date of Death||30 November 2010|
|Place of Death||Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India|
|Death Cause||According to Some- Murder (Poisoned)|
According to Some- Heart Attack
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Aligarh, U.P. India|
|School||A City School in Firozabad district of U.P.|
|College/University||J.K. Institute, Allahabad|
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing, Travelling|
|Controversies||• In 1991, when Swiss Businessman, Arthur Dunkel came to India to negotiate with Indian Government over Foreign Direct Investment, he was assaulted by Rajiv Dixit and his collegues.|
• During his campaigning, he used to criticize Foreign Direct Investment, World Bank, United Nations, etc. strongly, which was quite controversial in the media.
• In his speeches, he used to criticize Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru heavily.
• He also made a controversial claim that Bhopal Gas Tragedy was the planned experiment of American Company 'Union Carbide Corporation.'
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Celibate)|
|Parents||Father- Radheshyam Dixit (BTO Officer)|
Mother- Mithilesh Kumari
|Siblings||Brother- Pradeep Dixit|
Sister- Lata Sharma
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajiv Dixit
- Did Rajiv Dixit smoke?: No
- Did Rajiv Dixit drink alcohol?: No
- When he studied in school, he used to ask a lot of questions to his teachers.
A childhood photo of Rajiv Dixit (in a circle) with his family
- Grandfather of Rajiv Dixit was a freedom-fighter, who had fought many independence movements.
- Once he collaborated with the former President of India, late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam on a project.
- When he was in his graduation, he went to the Netherlands for his research. At that time, when he started reading his research papers, he was stopped by a Dutch scientist and said, “Why don’t you read your papers in your native language.” On this, Rajiv Dixit replied, “If I read in my native language, you won’t understand.” Then that Dutch scientist replied, “Don’t worry about that, here is the convenience of language translation.” At that time, Rajiv Dixit understood the significance of native language for the first time and started his efforts to promote it.
- When he returned to India from the Netherlands, his only aim was to get rid of foreign companies.
- When he and his colleagues assaulted Arthur Dunkel, he was arrested by the police and sent to Tihar Jail. At that time, the Police Chief of Tihar Jail was Kiran Bedi.
- In 1997, he met historian and professor, Dharampal, who was then professor in Europe. It was Dharampal, who gave all the documents related to Indian Independence from the English libraries.
- In 1999, he met Baba Ramdev and after 10 years, in 2009, they established ‘Bharat Swabhiman Movement’ to eradicate corruption and foreign companies. He was the National Secretary of the movement.
- His death in 2010, was controversial, some believe that Rajiv Dixit was murdered and some believe that he had a gastric problem, so, he had a heart attack. Few of his supporters believe that he was murdered by Baba Ramdev by a conspiracy.
- He often claimed that he had not taken any pill for 20 years.
Rajiv Dixit Arogya Rahasya Telugu Current Affairs
- Rajiv Dixit remained concerned about the country’s problem, so, he spent ₹800 per month for magazines and newspapers.
Rajiv Dixit Arogya Rahasya Telugu Part 8
- He has written some books: 4-volume Swadeshi Chikitsa, Gau Gauvansh Par Aadharit Swadeshi Krishi, and Gau Mata Panchgavya Chikitsa.