- Medal Of Honor Pacific Assault Cheat Codes
- Medal Of Honor Pacific Assault Crashes
- Medal Of Honor Pacific Assault Mac Download
- Medal Of Honor Pacific Assault Cheats
- Pacific Assault Medal Of Honor
In the second World War, most of the action took place in Europe, but America and Japan had their own skirmish in the isles of Pacific, which was just as violent and brutal. Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault presents the story of these battles, or rather, how they were perceived through the eyes of a young. Medal of Honour: Pacific Assault PC Walkthrough By Shaneo632 Version 1.1 - 30th January 2005 E-mail: [email protected] Disclaimer - The following was all written by me, or submitted by those who intended for it to be used in this guide. 7.5 - Henderson Field 2: Starting, 7.6 - Henderson Field 2: Assault Okay, it starts for REAL this time. When you come to your senses, regroup and follow your squad. Assemble up, and since you found the map previously, your squad will take a detour through the jungle to flank the artillery piece.
Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault - Ask a question now
Media Gallery for Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
Refine your search
Use the tools below to refine your search by only displaying reviews with a certain number of star ratings or to only show reviews from a certain time period. Eg click on '1 star' to just display the reviews we have which received a 1 star rating click or 'Within the last month' to display just reviews posted over the last month.
- Only show reviews with star rating of:
- 5 Star1
- 4 Star2
- 3 Star
- 2 Star
- 1 Star1
- Average Rating Over Time
- Within the last month *****(From 0 reviews)
- Within the last 6 months ***(From 0 reviews)
- Within the last 12 months *(From 0 reviews)
“Well its pretty fun I love it I cant get enough I love...”
Written on: 02/05/2008
Well its pretty fun I love it I cant get enough I love getting the medals, hero moments and all that gives me reason to do brave stuff :D even after the singleplayer, multiplayer has hours of fun its awesome! Well recommend Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault… Read Full ReviewReport this review
Medal Of Honor Pacific Assault Cheat Codes
“A terrible let down after the excellence of previous...”
Written on: 16/11/2006 by donricardo0016 (6 reviews written)
A terrible let down after the excellence of previous Medal of Honor titles, plagued by poor graphics (unbelievably much worse than MOHAA), poor playability and realism, shooting down zero's with a Tommy gun, Japanese not dying after three chest shots with a sniper rifle, being able to snipe with your sub machine gun, the list goes on.
Completely outclassed by the Call of Duty titles… Read Full Review
“Medal of Honor is the shining star when it comes to...”
Written on: 24/04/2006 by Pavlo (9 reviews written)
Medal of Honor is the shining star when it comes to the Second World War recreations. The intricacy of real soldiers experiences with stunning graphics, realistic weaponry and the struggle for freedom once again in your hands. Pacific Assult appeals to all, especially to the die hard followers who so long try to overhaul the darkness.
Along with amazing special effects and character details, the training level is an inspiration to fight for the US marines! A prominent sergeant tells you a story… Read Full Review
Medal Of Honor Pacific Assault Crashes
“Medal of Honor Pacific assault is another fine piece...”
Written on: 17/02/2005 by The Frog Of Knowledge (24 reviews written)
Medal of Honor Pacific assault is another fine piece of work from the Medal of Honour boys. For me it's not quite as good as frontline but only because I thought it would have advanced more, if that makes sense. Still it's a good addition to the series… Read Full ReviewReport this review
Share this page?
|Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault|
|Developer(s)||EA Los Angeles|
|Series||Medal of Honor|
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault is a first-person shootervideo game, the story of which takes place during the Pacific War. It is the 7th installment of the Medal of Honor series.
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault introduced some new features to the franchise, such as recovering health by calling the corpsman, and the ability to order squad members to give covering fire, regroup, move up and fall back.
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault Director's Edition features some additional content, such as a presentation that shows the history of American-Japanese war, behind the in-game missions (levels) and a built-in music player that allows the user to listen to the soundtrack.
The game begins with the player, in the role of Pvt. Thomas Conlin, a U.S. Marine in the Pacific Theater of World War II, aboard the USS Arizona during the attack on Pearl Harbor, taking part in the defense.
Conlin is reassigned to the 2nd Marine Raider Battalion, together with his old bootcamp training mate they take part in the Makin Island raid. During the raid, they are tasked with destroying a radio tower, destroying a supply dump, and rescuing a downed airman, before returning to their insertion point to fend off a Japanese counter-attack and defend their submarines from an aerial attack.
Following the Makin raid, the squad is assigned to the 1st Marine Raider Battalion and deployed in the Guadalcanal, where they are first tasked with the defence of Henderson Field and the outlying area against a Japanese attack, culminating in a push to re-take the airfield. They take part in the Battle of Edson's Ridge and patrols of the Lunga River. As part of the Guadalcanal Mission, Conlin becomes an impromptu pilot, as he is required to take control of the SBD Dauntless.
Afterwards, Conlin is promoted to sergeant and squad leader. Conlin secures the Tarawa beachhead he neutralizes a major Japanese command center and destroys some Japanese AA guns which are used by Japanese forces to prevent American boats from coming to Tarawa atoll he continues to clear Tarawa from the remaining forces.
Pacific Assault was developed by EA Los Angeles and published by EA Games for the PC. It is primarily a first-person shooter, with the exception of one level in which the player flies an SBD Dauntless in the middle of a dog fight. The engine of the game is a modified Lithtech Jupiter created from Monolith Productions in additional with Havok physics engine. The music was composed by Christopher Lennertz.
Medal Of Honor Pacific Assault Mac Download
The game received 'favorable' reviews according to video game review aggregatorMetacritic.
Pacific Assault received a 'Silver' sales award from the Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association (ELSPA), indicating sales of at least 100,000 copies in the United Kingdom.
- ^ ab'Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault for PC Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved November 2, 2012.
- ^'Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault'. Computer Games Magazine. No. 171. theGlobe.com. February 2005. p. 58.
- ^Coffey, Robert (January 2005). 'Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault'(PDF). Computer Gaming World. No. 247. Ziff Davis. pp. 92–93. Retrieved December 29, 2018.
- ^Edge staff (December 25, 2004). 'Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault'. Edge. No. 144. Future plc. p. 92.
- ^Reed, Kristan (November 10, 2004). 'Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault'. Eurogamer. Gamer Network. Retrieved September 25, 2015.
- ^Biessener, Adam (January 2005). 'Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Director's Edition'. Game Informer. No. 141. GameStop. p. 142. Archived from the original on September 23, 2009. Retrieved September 25, 2015.
- ^Bones in Britain (December 7, 2004). 'Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault Review for PC on GamePro.com'. GamePro. IDG Entertainment. Archived from the original on February 4, 2005. Retrieved September 25, 2015.
- ^Gee, Brian (November 12, 2004). 'Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault Review'. Game Revolution. CraveOnline. Archived from the original on September 24, 2015. Retrieved September 25, 2015.
- ^Kasavin, Greg (November 4, 2004). 'Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Review'. GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Retrieved September 25, 2015.
- ^Accardo, Sal (November 5, 2004). 'GameSpy: Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault'. GameSpy. IGN Entertainment. Retrieved September 25, 2015.
- ^Giacobbi, Kevin 'BIFF' (November 15, 2004). 'Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Director's Edition - PC - Review'. GameZone. Archived from the original on October 2, 2008. Retrieved September 25, 2015.
- ^Adams, Dan (November 4, 2004). 'Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault'. IGN. Ziff Davis. Retrieved September 25, 2015.
- ^'Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault'. PC Gamer. Vol. 12 no. 1. Future US. January 2005. p. 70.
- ^Ring, Bennett (November 20, 2004). 'No killer, this'. The Sydney Morning Herald. Fairfax Media. Archived from the original on March 31, 2016. Retrieved December 29, 2018.
- ^'ELSPA Sales Awards: Silver'. Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association. Archived from the original on February 21, 2009.
- ^Caoili, Eric (November 26, 2008). 'ELSPA: Wii Fit, Mario Kart Reach Diamond Status In UK'. Gamasutra. UBM plc. Archived from the original on September 18, 2017. Retrieved October 24, 2018.
Medal Of Honor Pacific Assault Cheats
Pacific Assault Medal Of Honor
- Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault at MobyGames