|THIS PRADA HANDBAG HAS NO BLACK LINING AND THE LOGO HAS WORDS UNDER IT THAT CANT BE SEEN PROPERLY EVAN WHEN UP CLOSE|
|REAL PRADA CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY SORRY FOR THE PICYURE NOT BEING CLEAR|
An original Prada purse always has the Prada logo engraved on its hardware. A skewed, misprinted or altogether missing logo is a tell tale sign that a Prada purse is fake. Check for the authenticity card. Every original Prada purse comes with a printed control number inside the bag. The same number can also be found inside a small black. How to make sure your Prada handbag is authentic. Make sure your Prada is not a Fake. Go to LuxeDH.com and Check out the latest designer handbags. Feel the Texture. You can easily tell the difference between a real and a fake Prada bag just.WANT TO BUY A PRADA HANDBAG A REAL PRADA HANDBAG AND WANT TO AVOID FAKES WELL YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT PAGE THIS IS HOW TO SPOT FAKE PRADA HANDBAGS: FIRST LOOK AT THE LINING OF THE BAG REAL PRADA BAGS HAVE BLACK LINING WITH THE LOGO PRINTED ON IT WITH A CONTRASTING BLACK SOME FAKES HAVE THEM BUT THEN LOOK AT THE WORDS THEY MIGHT BE MISSPELLED OR LOOK REALLY CHEAP. LOOK FOR A METAL TAG ON THE LINING SAYING 'PRADA MADE IN ITALY' AND THE MATERIAL THOSE WORDS ARE PRINTED ON SHOULD NOT BE PLASTIC OR FABRIC IT MUST BE METAL. LOOK AT THE STITCHING ON THE BAG IT SHOULD BE STRAIGHT NOT UNEVEN. FINALLY IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT A NEW PRADA BAG LOOK FOR A AUTHENTIC CERTIFICATE THAT CERTIFICATE SHOULD COME IN A BLACK ENVELOPE AND SAY THE STYLE NAME, SERIAL NUMBER, DATE OF PURCHASE AND WHERE, MATERIAL AND COLOR IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT A USED BAG THE USED BAG MIGHT NOT COME WITH THE CERTIFICATE MAYBE BECAUSE THE PREVIOUS OWNER LOST THEM. THANK YOU FOR READING AND THATS HOW TO SPOT FAKE PRADA HANDBAGS.
How to Spot a Fake Prada Handbag
- Want to buy a prada handbag a real prada handbag and want to avoid fakes well you are on the right page this is how to spot fake prada handbags: first look at the lining of the bag real prada bags have black lining with the logo printed on it with a contrasting black some fakes have them but then look at the words they might be misspelled or look really cheap.
- A tell-tale sign of a fake Prada bag can also be the stitching. Prada utilizes the highest quality standards when it comes to manufacturing, so the stitching should be perfect and expertly aligned. The individual stitches on authentic Prada bags are done at an angle, whereas stitches on a fake bag are completely straight.
With the number of convincing counterfeits on the rise, knowing how to tell authentic Prada bags from the fake ones is becoming an increasingly necessary skill for the prospective buyer. This is because, while replica bags todaylook more like the real thing than ever, the quality of these imitations still falls far short of that offered by authentic Prada bags, whose superior materials and craftsmanship enable them to hold up for years under even the heaviest usage.
While many counterfeit bags will successfully reproduce many of the identifying characteristics of authentic Prada bags, the absence of any of the following features is a sure sign that a given bag is fake:
• A white numerical tag inside the interior pocket
• Neat, symmetrical stitching along all seams, with uniform (small) spacing between stitches.
• All hardware on authentic Prada bags will say “Prada” on it (zippers, buckles, locks, metal feet, etc.—none of these will be blank); Prada only uses zippers from the following brands: Lampos, YKK, Riri, Opti, Ipi (these names will be embossed on the back side of the zipper).
• Most Prada bags have nylon linings with ‘Prada” embroidered throughout; if the bag has a plain nylon lining, the color of this lining should match the exterior of the bag.
• On authentic Prada bags, the “R” of the Prada logo has a small notch taken out of its right leg; this is a key detail that many counterfeiters fail to reproduce correctly.
• Older authentic Prada bags have a metal plaque inside (usually on the exterior of an inner pocket) that says “Prada Milano made in Italy” on 3 lines, while newer bags read “Prada made in Italy” on two lines; some newer bags may have a leather patch instead of a metal plaque: this leather patch will have 4 filled out rivets (one at each corner). Prada bags with plastic or fabric tags are fake. (Note*: for the past couple of years, Prada has also begun to manufacture some of their bags in China; authentic Prada bags made in China will have a black “made in China” sticker directly behind the white numerical tag mentioned above; any other placement of such a tag means the bag is counterfeit).
• Finally, Prada bags also have an exterior logo plaque made of a combination of metal and enamel: the enamel should match or almost match the color of the bag’s exterior, and the “R” in Prada will have a curved rather than a straight leg
How Do I Know If A Prada Bag Is Authentic
If a Prada bag meets all of the (applicable) requirements above, then what you are looking at is the real deal. If not, then it is most likely a replica.